Thursday, January 21, 2016

What I Got For Christmas

                            

 Today I will be writing about Christmas!! I will be telling you what I got and what I did! So my parents got me a hover ball, hover board, a Vera Bradley lunch box, a really cool camera that takes pictures and films movies AND takes videos, I also got high fuzzy socks for my boots. I can´t remember who got this next gift for me. I think it might have been my brother but I´m not positive. So from either my parents or my brother I got PITCH PERFECT 2!!! Since Christmas I probably have watched it about 30 times!! Then I got FIFA 16!! That´s another gift I´m going crazy about!! Then I got Elf makeup ( not an actual elf makeup) but the brand is named Elf! I love it so so much!! Another gift I got were navy UGG boots with 2 bows on the back, they are super cute!! Then I got this super cute outfit that´s ALL sweater its super cute too!! Last but not least I got a gray north face and it has a cancer sign on it.
                In my stocking I got a Daddy´s Little girl CD. Also I got a lot of candy like those candy cane shaped candy´s with M&M´s in it and I also got Reeses. Then I got this HUGE Hershey Kiss!! It took me 2 days to eat!! Then I got this adorable soccer ornament, I got a calender, a STARBUCKS GIFT CARD! Also several more that I can´t remember!! Thank you Mom, and dad and Jack!!
           Then when me and my brother opened up all of our gifts we were playing with everything we got!!! My grandpa comes over every Christmas and hangs out with us. Then when he goes to my aunts house we head over to my Grandmas!! and hangout with her!! I got a lot of painting/drawing stuff from her! I had so much fun spending time with my family! I also got to see my cousin who lives in Colorado but not my aunt and uncle. I got a lot of things from them too!! I had a great Christmas and I hope you did too!!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment