Sunday, January 31, 2016

Soup Kitchen


    On Tuesday January, 26 2016 I did the Soup kitchen in Albany. A soup kitchen is when you help those in need with food and clothing and such. For my school we were a waitress, or we were putting the food on the plate. The people who were at the soup kitchen were very nice. It made me happy when I did it, because they were poor people and didn't have any money to buy food and clothing. My job was to waitress and I wanted that because it makes me happy to see the smiles on their faces.
   
   The best part of the day was when I saw everyone look happy and had smiles on their faces and just was happy for once. I am happy that I did the soup kitchen because if I didn't I would be sad that I didn't help them. They were all super nice and great full to everyone like the students, teachers, and I. The soup kitchen was like Community Service.
     
   At the end of the day they all said "thank you" and again had smiles on their faces! I hope I get to do this again because it was just amazing!! Anytime someone came they wanted every single food that was there! I can't imagine not eating for that long. I am super happy that we got to spend the day with great people! I can't wait to do it again!!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment